Vibrate At The Frequency Of What You Want.

Submitted by: Kathy FLORIDA I am a small business owner. 2020 was a really rough year. Thankfully, learning more about the law of attraction and manifesting have helped me to stay grounded, even when I felt the most desperate.  

I am a small business owner whose business, even in good years, was up and down. In 2020 I learned what it is like to have all your bank accounts in the negative with bank fees piling on, and to only have 25 cents in cash. I had a few days without eating, and I learned how much gas I needed to have in my car before the empty light comes on. 

 Through all of these experiences, I kept thinking that there must be something that I am supposed to be learning from this. It seemed that no matter what I did to try to bring in money, I just could not catch up. I asked God over and over to please help me. Something kept pulling me to reread The Power. I had bought it years ago and used it back then successfully, but it had just sat on my bookshelf ever since. To make a long story somewhat shorter, the more I read and studied about raising my vibrations, meditating, and thanking God and the Universe for the things that already existed in my life, the more I manifested. Not only did I manifest but I did so quickly. I also got more guidance from out of the blue about manifesting and positive energy.

 I then started to manifest more and more things, just by having fleeting thoughts about them. My method has been to start my morning by listing the things I am grateful for, meditating, and doing visualization. The hardest part initially, was feeling the emotions I expected to feel when I visualized what I wanted, and then, letting it go. 

When you feel like you are at rock bottom, it is hard to feel like things are going to be great, but this is a key point in manifesting. Letting it go was even harder because when you are stressed about money, all you can think about is what you can and can not do because you don’t have any money.

 Here is how I made the shift to being able to let it go. I learned to distract myself by doing things that made me happy, and by doing things that I had not done before but always wanted to do. Things like going for a walk on the beach. Things that made me feel that feeling of excitement that I get when I am intrigued about doing something I have never done before.

 I said that if I got through that period of stress and darkness, I would write my story here. To hopefully help someone else who is feeling like they are at the end of their rope. Just hold on and things will turn around. 

Like I said, letting it go and also having patience, are the really hard parts. But doing so creates the energy of belief and having no resistance. That is when the Universe can give you what you want, and you will be open to receive it. 

 Thank you to all of you that have written your stories and inspired me. Thank you to Rhonda for writing this series of books on the law of attraction. And thank you to the Universe for always having my back, especially when I was at my lowest. Tweet Share Article source

 https://www.thesecret.tv/stories/vibrate-at-the-frequency-of-what-you-want/#:~:text=2020%20was%20a,Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wealth Building - How Simple Is Your Personal Investing Strategy?

Is It Really A Wealth Mindset?